Our client provides unified wealth management technology and products for financial advisors and institutions. Their flagship product is an advisory platform that integrates services and software used by financial advisors in wealth management.
- Cross-functional and distributed team to implement new features and services into production
- Participating team engineers in Scrum meetings to assess requirements, design, and code review
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and fixing production issues as they arise
- Direct communication with the customer
- State-of-the-art technology stack, including Java 11
- Modern solutions using our proven architecture design methodologies
- Conducting coding/code reviews
- Analyzing solutions against selected criteria and selecting the best solution.
- Professional with about 5+ years of experience in Java
- Knowledge of PySpark, Spark 2.4/3.0
- Experienced in ArgoCD and ArgoCD Workflows
- Experience with AWS (EMR, Lambda, S3, Step Functions, Batch, CloudFormation/CDK)
- Demonstrated basic understanding of Front-End technologies such as React, Redux
- Confident working with test-oriented development and unit testing frameworks, strong testing and debugging skills
- Demonstration of good communication skills and willingness to work in an atmosphere of open communication with both the development team and the client
- Proficiency in English at Intermediate Strong + level.