Full Job Description
We have a job opening for a Python software engineer who is looking for an exciting job in international projects for clients around the world and wants to contribute to our growth and development.
- Back-end development to meet the client’s business needs and implement components according to the modern software development environment (cloud platforms, microservices architecture, etc.).
- Participate in decision making in application architecture design, solution development, architecture and code analysis.
- Automate deployment pipelines
- Implement unit tests
- Proactive position in solution development, process improvement
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Communicating with PMs, engineers, architects, QA and other peers and stakeholders.
- Works closely with the delivery manager, coordinating technical project efforts and accurate task estimates.
- Using high coding standards, software best practices, and writing well tested, automated, and productive code throughout the SDLC.
- 3+ years of Python development experience
- Experience with Python Flask or Django
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Experience with Azure SQL
- Strong knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.