Our client is a large investment bank. We are working to create an approach to digitize and transform current labor-intensive KYC and onboarding processes into an end-to-end solution to improve accuracy, efficiency and reduce manual human input.
- Creating manual testing of new features (developing checklists/tests, manually testing features, reporting bugs, working with testing documentation, collecting metrics)
- Performing release-based regression testing
- Communicating with client and team
- Participating in demo sessions to present completed functionality to the client.
- 3+ years of experience in quality control
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute test cases for complex requirements
- Experience with load testing tools will be a plus.
- Self-motivated, driven, resourceful, and able to follow through
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, collaborative, Agile environment
- Able to adapt and learn quickly, as this is a fundamental necessity
- Confident in conducting web testing
- Strong understanding of automated testing principles and/or basic knowledge of automated testing.