Full Job Description
Our technical team is expanding and we have an exciting vacancy for a Senior Quality Engineer who is looking for an exciting job in international projects for clients around the world and wants to contribute to our growth and development.
- Be responsible for organizing the software development process in small project teams
- Act as a key contributor in the planning, coverage, and evaluation of testing
- Develops and conducts all types and levels of testing within the project, applying test design best practices
- Create test automation mechanisms and implement advanced functional and non-functional testing scenarios
- Defect orchestration and troubleshooting
- Actively participate in organizing the SDLP process within the project team with a focus on requirements analysis and creating test plans and reports for the project
- Provides guidance, technical leadership, and training to less experienced staff
- Participates in the company’s recruitment process
- Handles high-level of complexity tasks
- Strong experience in quality engineering – test design, test execution, defect reporting, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of functional and non-functional testing
- Proven experience in automating external and internal testing
- Advanced experience in testing systems, integration, services, and API levels
- Hands-on experience with various testing methods – BDD, DDT, etc.
- Proven experience with programming languages, OOP, DB
- Good knowledge of OS, web technologies, and web services
- Strong knowledge of the software development process
- Good understanding of customer business specifics