Full Job Description
Using your background in computer science, you will be responsible for coding custom solutions and analyzing results using advanced tools to support complex software applications. Other responsibilities include:
- Work with developers to verify application functionality, usability, scalability, and data integrity.
- Ensure applications and/or data meet specified requirements and that the application or underlying data is free of defects.
- Create test plans, design test cases, automate tests, provide, manage the test process, and assess defects.
- Develop and maintain reusable code libraries to help create simplified and efficient automated testing processes.
- Analyze and evaluate automation and defect metrics, providing feedback and reports to developers, system and data architects, analysts, and subject matter experts.
- Assignments vary in duration depending on our clients’ needs, giving you the opportunity to learn new technologies and gain valuable knowledge in many areas of the business while working with client teams and experienced Iskedez Solutions mentors.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree with a major in computer science, information technology, mathematics, or other related field.
- Proficiency in one of the major programming languages: must be proficient in Java, Python, C++, C#, or another language.
- Initiative to learn and use new technologies while working in a stimulating team environment
- Professional appearance and ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and tactful manner.
What We Offer
- Excellent benefits package including basic medical and dental programs, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays, continuing education, participation points and more.
- Continuous development of your skills with QA/testing/programming automation technologies, server software, and database platforms
- The most comprehensive training program in the industry plus one-on-one mentoring. This is ideal for recent graduates and those changing careers.
- A challenging, supportive, educational and fun work environment. Our office culture encourages innovation and professional growth.